Thursday, May 3, 2012

Growing...




I wanted to write a little about passive aggression but really didn't know what or how to write about it. I have been going to therapy and been learning about how I have been passive aggressive. Learning how to stop it and how to deal with others being PA. I am still learning and growing and therapy has been such an eye opener on who I want to be, and how I want to be viewed.

As I was trying to do a little more research on PA I ran across this blog. Girlfriend hit it right on the head with this post. I hope that you can stop by her blog and give it a read.

Our Military Home

This post might come across as passive aggressive but I assure you it is for me to hold myself accountable for my own PA.

If you are thinking about going to therapy I strongly suggest you try it and if you haven't thought about it maybe you should. We could all learn to let go and grow.

1 comment:

Taylor {OurMilitaryHome.com} said...

Thank you for sharing my post and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Good luck with your PA awareness : ))

--Taylor